Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MaryKay all the Way!

With the June pageant coming up so quickly, I am ALWAYS looking for some new make-up/appearance advice. I am so lucky to have some close to help me out!! My piano and voice teacher Sharla sells MaryKay, so we set up a "party". It was very last minute so all who could make it was my friend Emily. Sneaky her, she managed to dodge all photos!! Anyway, Sharla came over to show us new products from MaryKay. It was so much fun to learn about all the MaryKay products!
The before photo! Of course the crown and sash were
necessary! Hello, I am Miss. North Central Ohio's
Outstanding Teen!
Sharla and I!
I love all of these MaryKay products! 



                                             
                                                            It takes work to be Miss. North Central
                                           Ohio's Outstanding Teen!

If you want to get in touch about how to host a MaryKay party or are interested in buying some MaryKay products, please contact me! You can follow me on Twitter at -@MissNCOOT or follow my Facebook page - Miss. North Central Ohio's Outstanding Teen. You can also e-mail me at melanie.drews396@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment