Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Good-bye summer, hello school!

I was so lucky to enjoy such a great summer after I last blogged! I got to spend the remainder of my summer doing what I love! I got to spend time with my amazing boyfriend Brian and I even got to attend a couple of pageants and support the girls competing! It's always so great to watch other girls compete and getting to witness their dreams come true! I also really enjoy getting to still wear the Miss. North Central Ohio's Outstanding Teen sash and crown and I'm slowing accepting that after the new year, a new girl will come and hold the title!! But that's not until later, so until then, I am going to still hold my title nice and proud!!!

So not only did I have an amazing summer, I started college this week as well! So far I am really enjoying it! :) I can't believe that these are the first steps to becoming an adult!! That's a little scary!! College is a whole new experience for me though! I am quickly learning that all my study tips and ideas from high school no longer apply! I am finding myself making lots more flash cards these day!! :)

I hope everyone had an amazing rest of their summers and everyone has a smooth transition into school! I want all the girls out there to remember to study hard (I know, it sounds cliche!) but education is the most important thing and you should never let anything get in the way of that! See you all soon!
Much love, 
Mel
One of the pageants I attended this
summer :) 

Spent an amazing summer with the people I care most about!

No comments:

Post a Comment